Life is made up of several stages, joyful and happy moments like the birth of a baby in the family, and sad moments like illness or grief. This delicate stage of grief is a difficult period to overcome, as we tend to believe that the person will come back, call us, that we can still hold them in our arms and listen to their voice.
Life is made up of many stages, joyful and happy moments like the birth of a baby in the family and sad moments like illness or bereavement. This delicate stage of grief is difficult to overcome, and we tend to believe that the person will come back, call us, that we can still hold them and listen to their voice.
It is only with time that we learn to grieve, although life sometimes sends you exceptional signs that show that the person you miss so much is not far away after all. Here’s how to recognize them.
When we lose someone dear, over time we come to accept their passing and keep only the precious memories and good times spent together in our hearts. But sometimes, we miss that person so much that we would give anything to see them one last time. And what if they were actually right beside us?
- Dreams – During sleep, subconscious minds are open to the world beyond and tend to communicate through dreams. These dreams can be so realistic that you may feel like the deceased person is trying to communicate with you. If you often dream about a deceased loved one, try to understand the message they are trying to convey.
- Scents – Scents and odors can remind us of a deceased person. It could be the smell of their favorite dish, the scent of morning dew, a perfume they used, or the aroma of their favorite flowers.
- Disappearing Objects – Sometimes, you may feel like your objects disappear or are scattered and end up in another corner of the house. This could be the spirit of the deceased person moving these objects. Sometimes, it may even happen that the favorite objects of the deceased loved ones disappear, such as their jewelry or any other object they used in their lifetime.
- Songs – While traveling in your car or elsewhere, you may listen to a song on the radio with lyrics that convey a specific message. This could once again be the spirit of your deceased loved one trying to communicate with you.
- Thoughts – Sometimes, thoughts cross your mind in a specific context as if to wake you up or make you aware of certain things. For example, while listening to music, you might feel the urge to drive faster and then a thought appears to urge you to slow down.
- Unexpected Gifts – In life, you sometimes receive unexpected gifts that bring you joy and warm your heart during moments of solitude, sadness, or depression, such as a call from a friend or loved one, an unexpected visit, a surprise, etc.
- Meeting the Right People at the Right Time – Sometimes, you meet people when you least expect it. For example, if you are going through a difficult time in your life or experiencing depression, the spirit of your deceased loved one may try to comfort you by sending someone your way. This unexpected encounter will be like a ray of sunshine that illuminates your existence.
- Signs during the Funeral and Burial – In some beliefs, deceased beings attend their own funerals after death and comfort their family and friends through signs that they try to transmit from where they are. This can be a shoulder brush, a caress on the cheek, a breath in the hair…
- Pets – Animals tend to feel everything that is supernatural. If you see your dog wagging its tail for no reason, it may be a sign that the spirit of the deceased loved one has contacted him by petting him. Also, when your cat meows or purrs suddenly, it means that it too has had contact with the afterlife.
- The search for old habits – Deceased individuals also try to keep their habits, for example, if your grandfather had difficulty keeping the lights on, his spirit will try to turn them off. He tries to reproduce what he used to do before.